Free 15- minute Trial Telehealth Physiotherapy Consultation
Try your first Virtual Physiotherapy Consultation now
Nedlands Physiotherapy is still open for business. We have increased our hygiene protocols to keep patients and staff safe and well. If you are well, not in a high-risk group and are not experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms or have recently been overseas or in contact with someone who has, we welcome you to attend the clinic for a physiotherapy appointment.
For all other patients Telehealth is now available at Nedlands Physiotherapy and we are pleased to offer our existing clients and any new clients a FREE 15-minute trial consultation.
Telehealth involves a one to one secure video consultation with a physiotherapist while you are in the comfort of your own home. You can be assured our physiotherapists at Nedlands Physiotherapy will continue to deliver high quality, professional health care as we do during in clinic consultations.
Private Health Insurance or Medicare rebates are not available for physiotherapy Telehealth consultations at present, so we have discounted these services to make them cost effective to our clients.
Telehealth is accessible in our current climate for clients not able to attend or feel uncomfortable attending the clinic due to COVID 19.
Telehealth is also a great alternative for clients who;
- live in rural areas
- find it difficult to attend appointments due to disability or frailty
- have a difficult time leaving work or parents with little ones at home.
What to expect during a Physiotherapy Video Consultation
You can expect the same level of expertise, care and professionalism as you would receive during an in-clinic consultation.
The consultation will include;
- A thorough assessment by a qualified, registered physiotherapist.
- A diagnosis of your current injury or condition.
- Education and advice on self-management techniques.
- An individualised treatment plan including advice on activity modification, a home exercise program and an outline of a comprehensive rehabilitation program to help you return to your normal active lifestyle.
- A video-based exercise program accessible by downloading the free smart phone app Physiapp
- Email support and instant messaging via Physiapp to your physiotherapist between consultations.
Prior to your Telehealth Consultation
Nedlands Physiotherapy uses Physiapp, which works well on any Apple or Android device including smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers with an internet connection.
Once your appointment is booked you will receive an email and SMS reminder of your Telehealth Video appointment. You will also receive an invitation via email to start your video consultation.
Please give yourself enough time to set up your screen for your appointment and be sure to find a place where you have enough space to move and perform exercises.